Thursday, February 3, 2011
Winter days...
Well we have been snowed/iced in for a few days now. I am looooooving it!! I am ready to get out of the house for a few hours tomorrow to go clean for D&L though. Give the girls and I a change of scenes. I mananged to break our garage door yesterday. I swear I can break anything!!!!!! Darn thing is froze to the floor. I am hoping when my FIL comes up later he can help me get the darn thing up and and maybe even fix it somewhat. I am soooooooooo ready for spring!!! I am hoping and praying that once nice weather hits my motivation to do things, anything really will come back. Maybe it is just me but if feels like this has been the longest coldest snowiest winter in a looooong time. I keep telling myself we WILL have a few nice days in March and then several in April and then May will be beautiful!!!!! Come on nice weather!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So hear you on the "Hurry Up, Spring!" thing. I can't remember a recent winter that was as long and as cold as this one seems!
ReplyDelete