Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow days....

Gotta love getting a random snow day.  Although not sure why there was not that much snow.  Oh well we had fun.  The girls finally got to play outside in the snow.  It has either been too cold or we were headed here or there.  So I told them last night no matter what we would go out even if only for a few minutes.  We didn't stay out too long since Alyssa had been sick all weekend.  But they had a blast!!!!  Then we came in and roasted some marshmellows over our fire.  I can't believe it took us 5 years to get that fireplace looked at.  It is so awesome sitting in the front room enjoying a great fire!!!  I think we will roast some hot dogs for supper too.  Just wish Daddy could be with us tonight!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment