Saturday, December 11, 2010

Happy Birthday!!

Well my baby turned 5 today.  Not sure how that happened when I was not looking.  I swear I just found out we were pregnant!  I am so proud of the girl she is becoming.  I see so much of her daddy and myself in her.  I think she may have gotten the best from both of us.  She is currently trying not to pout as she waits patiently for it to be time to wake Daddy up so she can open her presents.  I am praying the snow stays calm so she can have a good party.  I still feel horrible that she missed her party last year.  I swear she has grown a ton over the last few days.  We are in soooooo much trouble when she gets older with those darn boys.  I fear for the first boy to break her heart. And for the first boys heart she will break.

Happy Birthday Miss Hailey Kay!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment