So we ended up in the ER last night. Hailey's fever got up to 104.2 and I freaked! I had to give her more motrin before it was time and threw her in the tub while I frantically tried to get ahold of someone to tell me what to do. Poor Rebecca was the one who got to hear my frantic freak out. Thank God she was there for me. Alyssa got to go to their house and play with her "best friend Molly". I love how she says it!
When we got to the ER my wonderful dad was there. He came out to help take care of Tank. God bless his soul! Hailey after it was all over and we were headed home said "I didn't get to see Pepaw very much" I felt so bad, I should have had him come back to the room and sit with us. Who wouldn't want to watch some Hannah Montana?!!?
They gave her tylenol(I did not have any at home, thought I did) and zofran. Found out that I can give her 2 tsp instead of 1 1/2 tsp. So that made the difference. Her fever broke while we were picking up Tank from the Brown's and it was AWESOME to see her playing with the kiddos! Her fever never has come back. Praise God!
Somehow (Thank you God) called my mom on our way home and she happened to be on break outside with her phone on. So we were able to tell her what was up and put her mind at ease.
Hailey now has a new friend for Monkey Man named Rosey. The security guard at the hopital gave her. It is sooo sweet to watch her show Rosey the house and the things Monkey Man and her do. Molly, Micah and Lucas all made her get well pictures too. That really made her day.
So in a nut shell yesterday was awful and I don't ever want to do it again!!
No comments:
Post a Comment