Well today was a field trip to see the school where Hailey will be attending Kindergarten next fall. I teared up as soon as the class lined up after getting out of the church van and had to hold back sobs the entire time. How hard is her first day going to be if a field trip was so hard?!?!?! Hailey seems a little anxious about it, but I am sure now that she has seen the school and met a teacher(whom I will be requesting) that some of that may subside now. I tried to talk to her about it on the way to pick Alyssa up and she couldn't talk about it. She was close to tears. Hmmmm, not sure if she is just scared or what, but I am sure she will be able to get it put into words over the next few weeks for us to be able to work through it all.
Signed/registered Alyssa for preschool today too. Maybe that had something to do with the tears I was fighting.... She is getting pretty excited about going. I think it will be good for her. Where did the years go that my babies are growing up so fast?
No comments:
Post a Comment