Well between Hailey getting strep for the 3rd time in 1 month and Alyssa seeing an "ugly old man" I think my mind is gone. I HATE seeing my girls scared to death and hurting!! Hailey has to be the toughest kid ever. She does not complain about her throat at all, her only complaint is that they have to do the swab thing at the dr, because it gags her. I know it is some painful stuff!!! Alyssa saw or dreamed of this ugly old man the other night. She is so very scared to death of him. Last night she brought him up and I asked if she saw him again and I think she jumped out of her skin as she was running toward me. So we went in there and I "talked" to the man asking him to leave because he was scaring her. She was able to go to bed last night and not be scared so I hope it worked.
I do not want to share my house with a ghost, much less one that scares my girls. It is a deal breaker for me. Hopefully the ugly old man is gone and won't be back. But thinking we may do the blessing of the house again.
No comments:
Post a Comment